GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Mate, I deal with bankers and investment bankers every day of...

1. 4,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3073
    Mate, I deal with bankers and investment bankers every day of the week, they are a great bunch.

But like any business it is cutthroat territory, they will burn all they can to make a buck, I see it every day. They are completely driven by revenue and gains, bonuses rely on this and they sit around at lunchtime dreaming up plots for their own success. Nothing personal, just business to them.

Yes they sell lies to prop up stocks, and yes they sell lies to downgrade stocks, it’s been going on for years.

What has been most evident from this is when they start downgrading a stock this is the time to buy, when they are ramping stocks watch out, with a few exceptions.

This lithium boom may be a little different as the tail winds are particularly strong with massive EU support, massive Carmaker support, huge Biden stimulus packages.

The lithium story is a story that keeps on delivering news, there is good news every day. There was frick all three years ago when all and sundry hit their highs.

This is a new world and a completely different market.

I guess I’m tasting success, and I’m liking it.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.