GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

@yanlinInteresting.IMO a 15 EV/EBITDA is very conservative for...

1. 14,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8530
    @yanlin

Interesting.

IMO a 15 EV/EBITDA is very conservative for circa 2025, when you factor in a booming sector that supplies a critical product with an almost-certain "material shortage" at that time.

IMO at that time we'll (finally!) be seeing a MAD scramble for rapid growth and expansion, that will be demanded/supported/driven/funded by a battery industry that is begging for more supply of raw materials.
    IIRC, $12 per share in MergeCo is circa $6.80 in "current GXY share" terms, which is "only" about 75% gains from the current price.

IMHO I expect FAR greater gains here than 75% over the next 4 years.
    A combination of the actual and planned expansions (beyond the current expectations/plans) at that time, the major FOMO buzz that will be in the air then, and a forward-looking market, will see to it that a $12 sp is history, IMO.
    Anyone who expected the GXY sp (on its own) to exceed $10 in say 2025, and who now believes that the synergies etc offered by the merger will only accelerate growth/development/opportunities, should be IMO expecting closer to $20 per MergeCo share than $12 at that point in time.
    Those "future growth plans" at that point in time should not be underestimated IMO; just consider what can be acquired/developed etc when hundreds of millions of $$ are rolling in per year.

Although not the same environment etc by any means, this is starting to feel a bit like FMG back at the $2 level imo. I traded it then but in hindsight should have just gone all-in and been more patient!

IMO
    DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.