GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-206

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    Egor2020 said, "I wonder what it will take for the sp to turn around."

IMHO what all of you, 'Trading" types need to realize is that with GXY, you are sitting on one of, if not, indeed, the-best-of-all-Lithium-"producing"-stocks-on-the-ASX...!

That's it..! Nothing more..! There really, really, aint any 'rokutt-scyunce' involved, and hence, no one on here has to be even remotely related to Einstein, to be able to very easily understand just why it is being 'short' targeted so relentlessly by Wall St's parasites, like MS.

Doh...???

It's because, ..THEY.. TRULY UNDERSTAND, that ..WHOEVER.. owns GXY, over the next couple of years, literally owns a "license to print $$$$$MONEY$$$$$" and hence, THEY, now acting on behalf of their 'clients' (read here, a complete roll call of the world's largest and greatest Hedge Funds, Superannuation Funds, Investment Banks, et-al, etc, etc.) DESPERATELY WANT TO ..DEPRIVE YOU.. OF YOUR GXY SHARES so that ..YOU.. don't become filthy stinking rich, in the next couple of years, ..AND..THEY...DO...INSTEAD...!!

These Wall St parasites are truly experts, at playing this game, and they can literally keep this up for far, far longer, than you can hope to remain solvent, and so, you simply need to face that reality and make a decision to either, stay Long, with your current GXY shares, or, cut your losses, pack your bags, and decamp GXY for 'far-greener-trading-pastures'.

Constantly whining whinging and moaning here on HC about the 'sheet' GXY SP every day will have ..ABSOLUTELY NO EFFECT AT ALL.. on changing, anything.

The sooner, all of those on the GXY register "with weak-hands" decamp, the sooner the 'parasites' will realize that they are now simply being left "playing with themselves" every day, and the sooner, they will then be 'likely' to switch their 'bots' over to driving the GXY SP upwards, to lure in a whole new crop of 'ever-hopeful-suckers' to be fleeced, er, sorry, Traders, er, sorry, well, I'm sure you'll probably get what I mean. GLTA-"H"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.