GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Thank you @butcherboy and @GCar for providing that information....

1. 974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3258
    Thank you @butcherboy and @GCar for providing that information. It seems like the ORE assets in future will be completely tied to Toyota. The primary grade expansion makes sense in that case. It also makes sense limiting high Argentinian taxes in that way. That is a lot of business tied to one customer, lucky they are Toyota. While my personal opinion of Toyota may be clouded by my perceptions of the companies focus on EVs (the constant huffing and puffing from their CEO), they do have the muscle to power ahead and fight against Tesla, VW and others if market share is challenged. I will be following this and Toyota more closely from this point forward.

I still want to know what type of batteries their hybrids use, if anyone knows. I would like to factor this into my calcs when working out Toyota's needs going forward.

Yes @Swift4 I agree, SDV process will come into play somehow. I just hope SDV and JB production go to other companies. I expect they would. Diversification is very important and I think we learned that lesson very well over the last few years. We can't let any one customer of ours call any shots. We need to play them off each other.

Let's hope for some more green in the week ahead. Let's smash through $5 at least! Remember those who own the raw materials for the battery makers, rule the world!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.