GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I never took any notice to these idiots but stuck with...

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I never took any notice to these idiots but stuck with fundamentals.

I started buying in 2010 and never sold a share. I started working on Li-ion battery development way back in 1995 because I saw the urgent need building and I haven't been wrong.

Sure, we had to suffer the 2018-2020 period but things have played out pretty much as I thought. Exponential growth in EVs has been inevitable for decades and this would drive Li demand.

So, today I feel somewhat vindicated and I hope that this is just the start. I think the merged company will be a force.

One thing I constantly worry about is the risk posed by competing technologies. However, while electrode compositions may change for these rocking-chair batteries, physics kind of ensures that nothing can really compete with Li for performance.

With price parity of EVs with ICE vehicles having more-or-less been reached, there is nothing stopping explosive growth. If that happens then we will hit the resource base limits pretty quickly so price of Li should continue to rise. The planet needs this!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.