GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-2215

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    They have been incredibly secretive of the YOP at Mt Cattlin, yet the mine keeps on shipping and the exploration has proved there is more resource available. Historical results always indicated that the grades were much better over the road. I am curious what is up to the North West.

I've been wondering if the company should sell Mt Cattlin or perhaps a small stake in it, though if they did, I haven't been able to establish a valuation.

The JP Morgan process is taking quite some time and the company hasn't moved to construct Sal De Vida. If it is money they need, and another US$200 million as @regal pointed out, why don't we just do a small listing on the NYSE because the ASX is the pits.

An NYSE listing would give us the opportunity to size up against Livent on the same ground. We already beat them on LCE's produced.

Dilution is not always ideal, but it would allow the company to achieve more attention globally and allow the company to retain 100% ownership in Sal De Vida which is something they are considering by their minority stake sell down.

Maybe the company should initiate a take over of another just prior, to further enhance our position as a resources company. There are quite a few good opportunities around that would provide an excellent diversification opportunity.

Thanks for answering. It's good to know why others consider the company to be a buy.
    Last edited by Thesi: 14/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.