GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-2217

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    I hear where you're coming from @DPR and despite those announcements made none of them confirmed the company actually received any of the funds. The time lines provided set expectations that were not met. Which brings us full circle to your comment on the JP Morgan process.

I'm curious what exactly is being undertaken. To sell a minority stakeholding is what we have heard, but if you go back a few years Anthony was talking about building a small production at Sal De Vida for around $100 million and since then the peso has nosedived giving us more bang for the US dollars we have.

I would much prefer that strategy rather than selling down any more of the asset. We are already down a percentage as a result of disposing part ownership to POSCO. Though the company is doing more exporation to bring that sold value back on the scoreboard.

And those grey hairs of experience to manage the project have gone off to do other projects they became so bored waiting.

So you can probably see that I can understand both sides of the equation and in some ways, I too feel that the company is not achieving its full potential which in turn affects us fellow owners.

Wouldn't it make sense to proceed at Sal De Vida and increase the value of the asset whilst having these secret squirrel discussions? To me that seems like a no brainer. What am I missing?
    Last edited by Thesi: 14/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.