GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-229

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    This article, just telling us what we already know, up until the half-yearly I thought that the company was in good shape, and Morgan Stanley oversupply was a lie, I thought at the time that the share price would rise to above $3 as SDV was de-risked and shorter would slowly cover, instead. Since then we have

-Lithium Spot price going down
    -Seem more news around more supply increase from new mines
    -Increase in shorter activities
    -Trade war US vs China
    -Argentina crisis, resulting in tax on ORE and Bs that it impacted GXY
    -Dow Jones crash / Fed raise the interest rate

-Now AT, just said we are going ahead with SDV, using all Posco $ and it will take 3 to 3.5 years.
    (not sure how I feel about this, I would like to see some strategy to maintain SP during this 3 years building period instead of letting it rot, shorter will have a field days if no strategy is in place).

-Tomorrow we will have the quarterly report. (this will determine whether we are still crap or we move back up)
    -SDV Join Venture partner, please announce it already, or at least tell us how it progressing in term of the number we have to reduce to and it would be good if you can tell us who it is and how much they are investing.
    -SDV uptake agreement, this is the big deal, which can swing the SP easily ( As of right now I don't think this will be announced, until next year)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.