GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-231

1. 2,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1640
    I don't understand this. The half year results (August 2018) were fantastic and I do not recall anyone saying the results were lower than expected. Similarly I don't recall concern about shortage of funds for the construction of SdV or anyone saying there would need to be an equity raising. On the contrary, the company is looking for an equity partner(s) and will also benefit from the sale of the northern tenements to POSCO. I also don't recall any mention of increased stockpiles of spodumene. The only thing this guy has said that I agree with are his comments about the shares of the company being continuously in the radar of the short sellers, and that these "players" benefit when they "take charge of the stock". They took charge immediately after that half year report in August and immediately after the POSCO agreement was announced. This was all good news that should have seen the share price rise a lot. Instead we have been shorted to hell. I want to hear an explanation for this in tomorrow's conference call. As someone else on this forum said today, my concerns are no longer about the company's performance, but why in the face of such great results our share price is being shot to pieces. I already know the answer, but I want to hear it from Anthony and I want to hear what management intends to do about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.