GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-255

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I once looked at the headquarters of Posco in Canada.
    Driving time to James Bay 2 hours 56 min.Whether Posco wants to get the foot in Canada?

I found the message very interesting.

South Korea's largest steel producer, Posco, has lowered its sales forecast for the second time this year after posting a 22 percent drop in profits in the third quarter. But they want to invest $ 40 billion over the next 5 years. Certainly not in the steel sector. After all, POSCO has developed the "POSCO Body Concept for Electric Vehicles ", which achieved a weight reduction of over 20% through the use of AHSS types (> 64%). The overall lifecycle emissions of PBC-EV are reduced by approximately 50% compared to the benchmark ICE vehicle. POSCO has also developed the concept of steel-intensive lightweight construction.

Tesla's Model S is a steel steel case with lots of software, nothing more!

There are no more parts!

Bets who are interested in building an EV vehicle themselves. If the project in Sal de Vida proceeds as planned, POSCO will produce 55,000 tons of lithium in 2021.

YES, 2021 !!

I think the hunger will increase and the production capacity of 55,000 t will not be enough for the future. POSCO emphasized being the only company in the world that owns the three lithium extraction technologies. Since I would grab as LP still LPD to make it perfect!
    They want and can build batteries.

I'm curious if A.T. James Bay could also divide, or we might be eaten in the end. We should quickly eat smaller mining companies before we get eaten. Would make us strong. What is a market capitalization of 900,000 million!

It certainly will not be our damage!

What do you all mean?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.