GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-2678

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Great points raised there @regal

Another thing that might be worth considering is that people generally only seem to read negative news and with news websites relying on traffic flow clickbait has become the norm.

I sure as shit wouldn't read half the garbage I do if it wasn't for a misleading headline here and there that draws my attention; and half the information in most articles is well written but poorly researched. What happened to journalism? And investigative journalism? Finding the muck or leaking something of value. You'd think these days that would be much easier with a communication device in everyone's hand.

We can't seem to trust anyone for information anymore. Everyone seems to have an agenda and even coming on here to exchange with others we can never be sure the intentions behind what is written.

Selecting sentiment below doesn't necessarily mean that's what the writer intends with their posts.

I have seen @Subs quickly identify the caper of many a poster and throw it back at them. A true legend that's for sure.

Eventually all the information that has been shared of the bright future for battery metals will come to fruition but because of many projects being delayed or worse still never turning up there will be automotive companies that will be unable go make the transition and left selling combustion engines that no one wants.

China electric vehicles market share is now at 6.3% and look to have achieved over 1 million EV sales.

But the most interesting point was that their overall vehicle market sales shrunk by 14% in November which opens many speculative possibilities and one of which that came to mind is that people are perhaps no longer interested in buying a combustion vehicle which they may be unable to use down the track by government policy.

Another article that gets it...

"Atherton Research expects that Tesla will stay on the top position for all of 2019, and put pressure on German car makers Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Porsche on their home markets. Despite billions of investments in electric car development, German car makers won’t have an electric vehicle on the market in 2019 that comes even close to be able to compete with Tesla cars."

What is ahead is inevitable and whilst I choose this particular company as my vehicle for investing in that future, I can see why others in the community can see the sparkle in their own choices also.

Last edited by Thesi: 05/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.