GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi, I think you are greatly underestimating the service life of...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi,

I think you are greatly underestimating the service life of lithium ion batteries - major improvements are occurring in this area. The batteries I’m using on my current project (which are also used in EVs) have a 20 year design life with a remaining capacity of 70% after 20 years. This is continuing to improve.

I’d further add that the Hyundai Elantra only has a 5 year warranty - one wouldn’t assume the engine would require replacement after 5 years.

You’ve got a great solar feed in tariff - I’m jealous! But you are in a small minority, and the utilities/governments would dearly love to be rid of it - and probably will before long. My system produces 40-45kWh/day for most of the year but I’m lucky to consume half of that with the rest sold back to the grid for a pittance. Many people are in my position and would love to use that energy instead of purchasing fuel.

EV vs ICE may not yet be at parity, but I’d suggest we much closer than your numbers suggest. All the same, thanks for the effort to explain your numbers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.