GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-2887

1. 3,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 941
    What does YOM mean?

As to the list of companies, I am hoping that GXY would end up partnering with a bunch of them, covering the entire supply chain:

Producers: Livent and POSCO - They are our neighbours, maybe we could have a portion do conventional and another portion do alternative technology. SQM, Albemarle, Ganfeng have all made moves already (into WA, etc), FMC / Livent have not apart from the IPO, so I am expecting Livent to make a move.

Battery manufacturers: Panasonic and Samsung - POSCO and Samsung go together. Panasonic for their experience with the gigafactory. Preferrably not CATL in order to diversify away from China, since Mount Cattlin already does that.

End users / Car manufacturers: Preferrably not BYD, again to diversify, since we already indirectly supply to BYD from Mount Cattlin. Toyota more prefers fuel cell technology than ltihium ion. Would like to see Volkswagen in that list.

Others: If lithium supplies would be tied up via offtakes, where would companies like Apple get their lithium supplies for their phones and tablets and what not ..and other home battery storage companies or those offering grid batteries ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.