GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Just so the oversupply story can be squashed A40 (taw) will...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3851
    Just so the oversupply story can be squashed A40 (taw) will receive min $680/ to $1080/t until 2022. Total production jan to jun is raised from 65k to 80k for 2019.

Getting back to Gxy. Its not one company with one mine but three companies with three mines trading under one name. Unlike others it does not have a mortgage. Half of the company's value is cash backed.
    When others pay off their debt and have a cash account i'll invest in them.

There is a bigger issue than lithium supply. Banks- if they invest in panel beating, car insurance, auto parts, repairs, retail and wholesale, oil related industries, they will be losing very soon. Those that are working in these industries will be looking for new jobs. New ice sales are falling while EVs are growing means alot of people are going to be in trouble.

Ever seen four year olds riding animal machines around shopping centers without crashing into anyone? The new mode of transport will have less accidents and repairs. Be less worry about lithium demand and more anticipation for what will happen within the next five years.

Cars sell because of brand quality and origin of engineering. When car companies have their batteries and motor coming from the same factories in china, the badge will be meaningless. Autos that have their own battery and innovation in electrical motors will lead, the rest will struggle. Those that have mine supply will be shielded from polital and economic events.
    Those shorting gxy will be in big trouble. Expect more trolls as they try to get out of their shorts. The shares are not there for them to buy.

Its going to be a new scary and exciting world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.