GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-316

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    "Will we see a bidding war from parties that miss out on SDV and or JB?"

Remembering that the interested parties doing the tours of Sal De Vida with AT & the gang have been asking.... "So what's with the 25,000 tonnes per annum? Can you double it to 50,000?"

If they have a demand that requires that.... to miss out on securing supply for a much bigger picture down the supply chain would be insane.

@philipg makes a good point reminding us that the company is currently in production at Mt Cattlin.... I don't believed the Quarterly announcement made it clear enough regarding the higher grades of 1.5% that are now accessible across Floater Road.

The cash of $460 million (thank you Mr Rule! ) that will be in the bank by the end of this month according to AR, then we are looking at a market cap which is essentially double that. - Is that viable to remain that way or just pure insanity?

Going back to the point you raised @ljcamp, what happens to the parties that miss out. Where do they go looking for that kind of supply they are seeking from Sal De Vida?

Take over wise, the question I had been requested to ask Anthony was...

"If the company was offered a buy out of $2.5 billion, which is close to $6 per share.... what would your position be?"

Obviously I didn't get to ask it.

But the next question which I wanted to clarify was...

"Has the company received any take over offers?"

...They wouldn't be bringing to us every single offer that comes their way, as some are likely to be incredibly ridiculous and bound for a big NO, wasting the company time and money in the process.

So on what you have raised @ljcamp... What if the JP Morgan process, escalates into a bidding war to take over the company?

Is that worth thinking about?

All the TO talk could be happening right now, but not revealed until the best offer is presented to all of us as the JP Morgan process escalates.
    Last edited by Thesi: 23/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.