GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-326

1. 2,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2512

"What if the JP Morgan process, escalates into a bidding war to take over the company?"

I think you could be on the money here @Thesi.

I'm thinking that for a deal to be sweet enough, the bidder would need to ensure that the current galaxy board retained senior positions in the new company.

What better way to:
    a) Burn every single short position
    b) realise value for existing share holders (its tracked sideways for nearly 3 years).
    c) ensure that both SDV and JB get up and running as fast as possible (The EV industry needs this to happen)

The real question I guess is, do Galaxy management have the capabilities to secure a partnership deal on SDV in the best interests of share holders? If the answer is yes, which I suspect it would be, then why on earth do we require the expertise of JP Morgan????? I think they could pick any of the 7 and it would be a fantastic outcome and save a big adviser fee in the process.

Imagine - Trading halt, ohhh yeah by the way POSCO said they are happy to give us all new jobs, ohhh and by the way don't worry about the us$280m, here is $6 a share.... cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.