GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

So true @Ozyoioi . Bring on James Bay in mining friendly/mature...

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    So true @Ozyoioi . Bring on James Bay in mining friendly/mature Canada..our ideological cousins. Mount Cattlin is a gem, cash cow & shining light burning brightly..the reason I loaded-up on GXY in our darkest days..I'd be delighted if the desperate Koreans made us an offer too-good to refuse to take the rest of SDV off our hands..Conversely if AT communicated with us (not just the J.P.Morgan parasites behind our closed-doors renting their shares to short sellers) the details of a Political/Sovereign Risk Insurance Policy then I'll feel totally comfortable having Argentina in our future..Anyone believe the World is not drowning-in-debt with Argentina as the poster-child of incompetent thieving governments..

In the meantime I'll keep buying GXY on dips under $2.20 as we are fundamentally the best-value (most heavily shorted) stock on the ASX..chin up @Whoammi for me having the audacity to address the 'elephant in the room'..our SP remains artificially too low because the rampant shorting continues I buy in gloom because it will change to boom in good time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.