GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I think Joe Rogan talking about his new Tesla and some other...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    I think Joe Rogan talking about his new Tesla and some other electric cars in general, some that are out now and a few that are coming in the next few years, Audi etc is a great little boost for sentiment. 
    Yes it's just a comedian chatting with his mates and yes it will only get heard by about 10 million people and yes the vast majority of them aren't investors but I really think it is great and in a way I think that is why it is great. He is unbiased, seems like a real person and it's unedited.  In a way it's a more trustworthy opinion than hearing it from Elon or hearing how bad it is from an oil tycoon or a banker.
    People give a lot of respect to his thousands of hours of completely unedited opinions and parrot the sheet out of them. 
    Hearing him being unbiasedly amazed by the car and stating that it's of course the future was great and so I think that the 10 million or so who will listen to it are quite important ones to reach because they are mostly ones that don't know/care and certainly don't have indepth knowledge about EVs.

IMO it is a great (little) tick for EV sentiment going into the future

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.