GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi @Thesi, its good to see you back. There is a thought in my...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    Hi @Thesi, its good to see you back. There is a thought in my mind that JL is an advisor to ganfen. There is no doubt they are one of the bidders for SDV. There target would be a percentage of Gxy at a price of around 2.20. Ms and Mcbank are working to this end for their expansion in china town. By obtaining a percentage through Sdv, they get access and control over three mines. It may look grim but the calvary is coming.
    China is not the dragon. Asia is the dragon that keeps the paper tiger china in its place. When the dragon rise, the world will wake. Thousands of years cannot be changed by a Xi in two decades.
    The short sellers have no way out,  they must continue to borrow and sell. The maths is very simple. There are holders A B C D. They hold 80%.
    A lend to B 15%. Holder E (Ausbil) comes along and buy 9%.
    Holders A B C D now only have 71%. They must get back 9% to brake even. They can only target retailers but the numbers are not there.
    As the world wakes up and take away whats on market, holders A B C D combine holding reduce further.  This why our bidders want a quick deal. The longer it drags, the higher they must pay.
    Every time shorts try to close, they must reopen. The share pool is reducing, short seller are imploding. Only scared retailers can't see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.