GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-3428

1. 13,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8399
    The demand will come from the owners of the roughly 1 billion vehicles globally, as they realise that, soon enough, there is a cost advantage in owning an EV vs ICE vehicle. Their desire to "save" the planet and government incentives and reform will bring that closer too.. The economics will speak swiftly and brutally, soon enough.

And yes technological advances may increaee the supply and broaden options regarding sources etc. but.....
    Timing is unknown.
    Costs are unknown.

For me, it's a case of I'll believe it when I see it in action. Commercially. Competitively.

It's like the battery type advances. People shouting about solid state batteries.
    Panic! Reported as though it's just around the corner..
    But toyota's(?) battery dude says 2030 at least. He should know...?!

There's lots of talk and benchtop advances (batteries, processing etc) but the time to commercial availability is often far far longer than anyone expects...

I'm still rather puzzled as to why the decades and billions and billions spent on things like cancer research haven't made much headway. Yes, there have been advances, but it's still generally "lights out" if you are unlucky to get it. Sad really. But I digress....

I'm waiting for the alternative tech to advance... But it's a slow slow game...

....waiting for that S-curve to take shape. Then it's game on for real real. 2021-2025..?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.