GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Colinchi, If you "wait to see" EVs on the roads in Australia you...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    Colinchi,

If you "wait to see" EVs on the roads in Australia you miss the market. The facts right now are that globally the main EVs are Tesla and Chevy Bolt (outside China). I'm not sure where you travelled, but I travel to the USA quite a bit. I see Tesla's EVERYWHERE. From San Diego to SanFran they are all over the place and in some car parks you'll see 3 to 5 parked near each other. I've seen them even in South Carolina, North Carolina (everywhere) and even in gas guzzling pick up truck Territory Tennessee. They're out in Nevada and all over NY state.

Here in Australia they're zipping all over the wealthier suburbs. The game changer is going to be the launch of middle market EVs that the ordinary person can afford. That is happening from NEXT YEAR globally. Just watch Tesla 3 sell like hot cakes, and my bet is the VW Golf EV (already made now they're preparing for launch) will in this country sell like crazy. It is a very impressive car. Hyuandai's new very space age design cars are also moving full steam to EV from 2021. Volvo moving there NOW.

Let's also not forget France, UK, Germany and India have all now LEGISLATED the banning of the sale of new ICE vehicles at future dates. GM in the US is investing a BILLION dollars on a new plant to cater for EV. BMW and Mercedes Benz have all announced all cars moving forward from just a few years from now will be EV or Hybrid. I will be able to purchase a Mercedes EV 10 minutes down the road from the end of this year.

EV is going mainstream. Expect 10pc market penetration by 2025 and its going to snowball from there. 50pc in 15 to 20 years is very likely and ultimately it will move to 100pc in our lifetime.

Other posts on this chain are absolutely correct. The real concern here is not how wrong you are about GXY, it's where the hell is the world going to find the lithium it needs.

I foresee corporate raids backed by Government sponsored investment entities on "National Interest Grounds". If countries don't control their sources of energy they are very much at risk (think US, China, India, Germany, Russia, Saudi Arabia).

Now consider all of these tailwinds and then take into account GXY owns one of the largest and high grade concentration Brine deposits in the world (and that's just what we know now with the drilling done - you watch this thing grow over time as it moves into production).

Then, just think how GIGANTIC the oil industry is relative to other resource sectors. Did you know the combined value of the oil industry is larger than all other resources on earth. Why does that matter? Well, the time will come when dollars talk. And you just watch all the oil companies in the next 5 years follow Royal Dutch Shell and rebrand themselves as "Energy" companies. Then what do they do? They search for new energy sources.....and they take out all the major lithium producers globally with their spare change.

Exxon Mobil could buy GXY PLS AJM KDR and A40 combined with 3 months profit. Hello! is anyone listening.....

STOP looking at your mates driving around in Mitsubish Magnas complete with lambs wool steering wheel covers and lift your head up and take a proper look around you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.