GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-3537

1. 13,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8454
    Believe the analysts' BS at your peril.

If there is one thing that a lot of us have learnt here over the years, it is that the "experts" do not have the interests of joe public at hand, and they couldn't care less if their forecasts, analysis or assessments are accurate, flawed, incorrect or even purely fabricated garbage. They are COMPETING with us and each other.

"Copying and pasting" some Reuters p/e of 27 in an apparent attempt to paint the sp as still average value... is not quite right in my books.
    I'd prefer to ask HTF did they come up wth that, and does it make any sense? Where do they get 7.5cps earnings, have they considered the cash and debt situation appropriately etc etc.

If you are going to simply put someone else's numbers up, then at least say where they came from... Surely you've read enough posts here to see the bombardment of absolute BS from those with unsubstantiated garbage.
    If you've got some thoughts on why/how some numbers are accurate or otherwise, that would be great to hear.

There are many here, myself often inclided, who will jump on something that either makes no sense or is unsubstantiated.

Let's discuss the reported p/e of 27 rather than just post it as some objective assessment.
    You posting that as though it was "your" evaluation is what gets the trigger happy firing. And we are a bit twitchy with all the BS lately - apologies for that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.