GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-3744

1. 966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3231
    I have a thought bubble based on your sentence:

"These people couldnt give two hoots about retail and as I see it they are in for the long term that's why they are manipulating this sp ATM. They know where this will be in 3-5 years time."

Note - the use of 'you' is not directed to you but as a general expression. Just letting my thought run free to the community.

I don't know if I will be able to correctly explain what is in my head, but I will try. If I was running a company the key goal for me would be the long term success of that company. In an ideal world all stakeholders in the company would share that long term vision (retail or insto) why else would you invest right? So if you are retail and you share in that vision then you should know or believe or have a perception of where the company be in 3-5 years time. I know that is what I do. I buy because I believe in the direction of the company and the fundamentals going forward. So regardless of what the share price is doing, how much it is getting manipulated, I keep reassessing if the long term vision is the same as when I purchased. If it is, I continue to hold and purchase, if it is not I realise I was duped and sell. I believe in the company and the company should believe in me and look after my long term interests, yeah? So if you are retail and purchase for the right reasons, what problem is there? If you are retail and your goal is a short term trade and profit, does anyone need to give two hoots because you don't really believe in the vision, you simply believe in the short term profit. So I guess the question does anybody really need to give two hoots about someone that only cares about the short term, because in reality they are not believers in the company and vision? A short term holder is in reality the same as a shorter. Each out with a goal of making money.

At the end of the day people need to look at there investment horizons, personal circumstances and financial positions and take responsibility for their trading decisions. It can suck if you are down, great if you are up, but at the end of the day people need to ask is the fundamentals/visions the same as when they purchased? If I made a mistake in terms of my own personal circumstances? If you are trading based on what I am saying no one really needs to give two hoots about me. On a side note - ensuring a legal framework is required.

When I make a purchase I am fully aware that I am at the bottom of the chain. Not sure what manipulation can occur, then to anyone reading this please watch the tv series 'Billions'. It provides you context as to where you are in the whole trading game.

I trade based on knowing I am at the bottom. My approach is to work with what I am given.

In regards to the current Lithium situation my vision has not changed. Things are playing out the way I thought they would when I make my purchases. I still think GXY will play an important role and has strong fundamentals within the future of the lithium space. If people want to manipulate the stock it does no harm to me as I have no intentions of selling, I purchased balanced and focused on what I wanted, my time frames and my expectations. Sure I have times when my red flags appear and I really have to focus is all conditions the same, but that is one of the key reasons I am on HC, to consider various different points of view and ideas to ensure my vision for the future is not flawed.

I hope someone can make sense of what I just wrote. So does anyone need to give two hoots about retail?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.