GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

All lithium investors of profitable mines need to sit back and...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    All lithium investors of profitable mines need to sit back and relax. The SP is just to trick and steal money from retailers by institutions. EVs are already cheaper to own than ICEs over ten years using basic maths.
    The average EV has around 400km range.
    A 20km work trip × 2= 40km. ×5 =200km per week.
    A 6.6kwh solar panels system is $2500 with gov. Incentives. This produce enough for one week travel at zero cost plus home use.
    On a 2- 2.5lt ice in traffic is $50/week. Over 1year is $2500 in fuel. $25k over ten years.
    Ice + fuel= cost of new EV + free electric.
    Maintenance of ICE is more than EV over ten years. In 2019 an EV is already cheaper than an ICE over ten years. With battery cost still falling, its game over for ICEs. Only lithium supply remain the issue.
    The trolls are on the forums to steal from investors. The low demand and oversupply story by institutions are to push retail investors out. The resource cannot be valued less than mine cost to build. The SP value cannot be less than the resource and mine cost combined. Most trolls on forums are paid by institutions. One chartist on HC work for CS. Beware who you listen to.
    The move to EVs and energy storage is now unquestionable. If lithium supply increased ×10. The pie and lithium miners increase the same. Goodluck trolling words on a screen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.