GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I am not going to bother with the mining economics 101 lesson...

1. 13,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8475
    I am not going to bother with the mining economics 101 lesson for you, other than to say your mark is an E-.

It is not reasonable to associate longer-term investment and spending on other projects with the cost of production from a single quarter from one operation.

This is not a difficult concept to grasp.   It has been explained to you before.  You ignore it.  You can't refute it.  It is a key element of even the most basic mining economics principles.     

That is like saying that our aisc for this year are "negative $2000 per tonne" because we just got almost $400m in cash.  Wrong.  Incredibly wrong. 

"They have no option but to push ahead with the Brine Project on their own"

...Is that so?   do tell, how on earth are you privy to this, or otherwise deduce this in any reasonable fashion...?   

If you are using some logic related to your aisc estimates and calls of Mt Cat costing us money, then i really don't know what else to say, other than good luck with your investments, I hope the sharks don't tear you to shreds and you don't miss out on extraordinary opportunities due to blatantly flawed assessment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.