GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-4129

1. 1,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 644
    If you were to think of the stock market as a merino sheep farm you might get a better perception of where the shorters sit.
    The farmer is the board and the asset are the sheep and land. The institutional investors are the sheep dogs moving the herd from one paddock to the next trying to keep the sheep in good condition for better wool production. The retail investor is the new born lambs trying to get up and make a go of it. The shorter is the fox. He sneaks up behind a ewe in labour and steals the new born lamb. Many a cold night I was allowed to go out with a spotlight and rifle to shot the foxes as they squatted behind a ewe in labour. Even though the stink of a fox as you skin it is not for the faint hearted, the fact that the lamb was saved and I got $17-25 dollars a pelt was worth it.
    I've been buying in the dips (shooting the foxes) because I believe as Subs, Gekko, Thesis, Bron, AOF, and many others do in this company.
    Unfortunately a lot of lambs aren't getting to their feet and are being dragged under the fence and devoured by the foxes. We need a few more fox shooters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.