GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-4152

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Respectfully disagree on that one.   Some of the biggest names in the Industry are touting the potential benefits of consolidation  - not cloak and dagger at all.   It's all out there for everyone willing enough  to get their heads around.

At the present moment I would reckon it is to expensive to grow organically in this emerging industry.  On the flip side and IMO ,  I would rather  argue that the time is ' right ' and the time in ' now ' for growth by Acquisition .  And may very well get a little cheaper from here , it would be my view  that we are close , and it doesn't get too much better than right now.  

Consequently and following on from my post yesterday , I would continue to suggest that this  is what the Market  and the SP want , and indeed factoring and anticipating into the mix.

So in light of this folks, I decided  to open  my account with GXY once again with an initial parcel .   And while  I fully expect further weakness in this sector on account of the general consolidation thesis , I  am equally prepared for the task in supporting my  position from this initial entry..   

Lets see what happens from here folk's.    All the best -  especially for LT's.  Should get  increasingly interesting from here IMO......smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.