GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Our reptilian brain and monkey logic like to think we're smart....

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    Our reptilian brain and monkey logic like to think we're smart. Humans are the only creature that destroy its own living environment. We are also experts with ideas and professions that was created by someone else, before we were born.
    @Allyoops2, you could teach me many things about farming. As for posting links, who really cares. My school teacher told me no one will ever understand my writing, maybe she was right.
    @findinggems, the reason JB spod is not going to port is because the American autos are just over the border in Illinois from the final processing location. My guess is the American autos are already lining up and waiting for galaxy bidding date. 2022 start minus construction time means bidding will be around june of 2020. Either JV or offtake. Site visits may have already taken place, a value will be put on once all drillings and approval complete.
    MtC only needs to be positive per tonne. Regardless of margin, its cash flow positive. Not many miners can claim that with a red balance.
    SDV will look afetr itself. The new bidders maybe the ones that want 50kt per year, so extra 3-6 months of study is needed. Plus time to get the larger funds required.
    The current management and company is a different creature from years ago. The old company is dead. It was broke and bought out. The new company is a producer in a high demand world.
    The change to electric is faster than many think. From 1-2% doesn't look big 2-4% is big. 4- 8% is huge, massive. Why?
    EVs have 20 year life 400k km at 80% capacity. The ICEs older than 7 year will see the wreckers. The ICEs below 7 years will remain until its replaced by an EV. New ICEs will not be bought as much, yoy sales will fall, the cost to produce per ICE will go up every time the sales drop. The cost of EVs to produce goes down each time a sale is made. Lets say $100 is setup cost per model,  for 10 units its $10/unit. For 200 units its 50c. For the EV producer, its more sales since it becomes more affordable, cheaper to produce. For the ICE its the opposite. The cost for fuel will also increase at the refinery per liter as sales fall at the bowser. A fall of margin of 10-20%, the service stations will go the way of blockbuster stores or dialup internet.
    The above is very unrealistic, so stay the way you are until everyone wakes up. Just make sure you are positioned before then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.