GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hello everyone. I am OS also and it’s midday here atm. Just read...

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Hello everyone.
    I am OS also and it’s midday here atm. Just read a whole lot of posts on here to catch up and things haven’t changed much. I feel for you who have expected or hoped the sp would sky rocket soon or should have happened already because some of you need the money. Well that’s not necessarily how it works and you’ve got to be prepared for that.
    I have a lot invested in Gxy and as anyone I would prefer to get return sooner rather than later, but I will own Gxy for many years to come and have always thought that.
    Much complaining about no news, well here’s a couple of facts: AT said in the last quarterly update that sdv wil take years to get to full production so to take a couple of months extra to get the right deal/partner is really not a concern and meanwhile development is happening, so it is not valid to be saying a deal should be done right now and it’s mid March...wtf is going on etc. etc. Of course we’ll wait n see what happens with Posco tech and if they are our partner or whoever.
    Next, this first quarterly is not necessarily going to be a boomer although I think production should be picking up all the time now at MC. Brian Talbot said that the second quarter this year is where we will see the real benefits of the optimisation, so you can whinge all you like, but you have been told! I’m happy sitting back and anything better or faster that happens is a bonus!
    And asb, your valuation does make me laugh, but you’ll be gone from here soon enough....or you’ll change your tune with your job done and become a holder again....
    Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.