GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Yesterdays OZ Li mining push down was against the trend of other...

1. 1,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Yesterdays OZ Li mining push down was against the trend of other international Li miners. 2 years ago who would have thought Australia would be the largest producer of mined lithium in the world? No one saw that coming.
    Australian retail share holders hold a disproportionate amount of future wealth in this disruptive tech and the multi nation hedge funds, oil companies and insto's are successfully curtailing that, to an extent. This has been helped along by the big 3, with there overly optimistic supply forecasts.

Yesterdays move against Oz Li miners tells me they have started to move away from an organised down ramping and shorting are starting to get a little more desperate.

The post below by SeeTheWorld shows the beginning of the J ramp. US and Europe car sale figures for this 1/4 are going to tank, due to the below stated "Osborne effect". IMO the panic in board rooms will have to play out in the markets and there is only one way for renewable mining shares to go. In addition, I predict the EOFY car sales figures will be the confirmation of the end of this massive, renewable mining short.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.