GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-4505

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    What a crock of shift!

And yet, pretty much every Li producer/tangible-developer is similarly off their all-time highs, give or take?!

Seriously, your post will get a heck of a lot of upvotes and GA's because it agrees with everyone's confirmation bias and makes them feel secure in their holdings. I think holders should feel comfortable they have picked a less risky stock in a largely speculative non-mature market, but there is always risk.

MIN are doing relatively better because IO price is off on a belter due to human greed and subsequent tragedy in Brazil.

GXY is relatively a little more down until there is some more clarity on Mt.Cattlin YOP outcomes and new steady state costs and production achived (c. 2Q/3Q), as well as the cloud/veil lifting off of Sal de Vida.

And make no mistake, this quarterly is going to look horrific but the future projection for Mt.Cattlin is the key i.e. what is 2Q shaping up to be like.

James Bay is not going anywhere fast. I wouldn't say it's worth zero dollars but just look at how GXY value it on their balance sheet to see how you should as well (hint: not much).

Cut the pipe dreams and fanciful thinking about grand conspiracies. Wait for electric cars and lithium to be on everyone's tongues again and we'll be back on our long term trend like everyone else.

Agree GXY could do more to communicate but fat load of good its doing to the likes of PLS who are repeatedly diluting early holders into oblivion and taking on debt, giving up ownership. They need to grow exponentially (and I think they will) or I agree, they are not worth much more than AJM who are in a Ganfeng-controlled debt-cloud.

My bet, 2H 2019 or 1H 2020 subject to Mt.Cattlin and SdV progress, and broader Lithium market sentiment, GXY will turn upwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.