GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-4634

1. 13,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8325
    It's funny how some FUDsters try to bring fundamental reasoning to support their trading strategy and to explain why the price has been hammered over the past 12 months.

There is a real problem with this mentality, and that is that they have so conventiently failed to recognise that almost all Li related stocks on the ASX have been similarly hammered in that same time period, some indeed more than GXY. This has been pointed out so many times now and demonstrated in clear-as-day fashion with overlaid charts and other comparisons, yet some are still harping on about this being due to operational issues, management, SDV deal, and other things that would have most likely not changed the share price one iota over this period.

This is a very interesting yet twisted mission of FUD designed to convince readers that it is something specific to our company that has caused this drop in the past year.

Wow, it seems that all of the Li companies have similarly disastrous fundamental and company-specific reasons for their drops too... Nah, didn't think so.

DYOR people and once you cut past the cr@p and FUD inducing nonsense, you will be left with the same reasoning to invest here as most of us long-term investors - a solid resource base, management with proven capability to do quality deals and grow a company (yes, despite doing this very quietly; but remember, we don't know what's going on behind the scenes and so far the suprises have been in our favour - POSCO deal anyone..?), no debt, mountains of cash, a sector intrinsically tied to the unfolding exponential growth of EVs and other energy storage systems, etc.
    These things are irrefutable, despite the hardest effort of those spreading FUD about oversupply, pricing, EV uptake, SDV coming to production, etc.

Yes, the share market is a rollercoaster, but there are occasions where you know, with almost certainty, that there is tremendous growth opportunity ahead, in the medium and long term.
    Imo you can try to trade the short term bumps but that is a mugs game due to the ease at which the Sharks can (and do) drive the price action.

Those of us that are confident in our years of research as to where this EV and ESS future is headed, rest easy despite the rollercoaster.
    I bought some of my holding at $3-something and am not bothered one bit, because I am standing back far enough to see the mountain ahead of us. If you can, don't be bothered by the trees and gullies along the way, step back and trust your research.

This is not advice, just my perspective.

DYOR and then do some more research. Then consider one basic question - is GXY likely headed for multiple operations and many multiples of its current revenue, along with all the growth opportunities that so much income presents....or it it headed for the administrators..?
    This is a no-brainer for me. Ask yourself.
    Ignore the FUD. Question your investment, for sure, I have no problem with that! Just beware the Sharks... They just want yor shares and your money.

Good luck holders, the next few years will be very very interesting indeed. Every single day further cements the EV future. Exciting stuff and we are positioned beautifully imo!

Yes it's hard to see the red on paper... Time will tell and hopefully the genuine investors can afford to ride it out.

Cheers
    Last edited by GCar: 20/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.