GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-48

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    42 days in the wilderness.

Does anyone remember the post by AC when he spoke of the wedding car being stolen with the cash on the back seat, cans dancing around behind as the vehicle drove off?

I feel like we were all in the boot and the perpetrators having found us at a petrol stop dumped us in the most remote location possible with no phone reception.

Hopefully Bear Grylls comes along soon, but if he offers me a drink I don't want it.

Maybe @Gameplanon should start a comp to see who can pick when the next announcement will come or which one of us will find something that tips us all off as to what is going on.

In a recent Global Lithium Podcast one of the participants mentioned how news travels through Argentina like wild fire. Especially in this instance when we are part of what the nation is proud of... Improving their engagement with the world via lithium production.

We might hear something from Argentina before the company drops an announcement, or POSCO will take the opportunity like last time to crow from the hilltops the completion for their new growth plan.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the news breaks and who on here spots it first.

Maybe we will go into a trading halt to stave off any insider information hitting the market which will place shorts in an incredibly frustrating position.

I've often thought that maybe the announcement of the transaction completion would come along with some news of Galaxy's plans to hit the ground running at Sal De Vida.

Hopefully with some kind of twist that draws a large amount of attention like, the Livent IPO has completed and they were the contestant hiding behind door number 1 with more money to place in our account..

And by the way, here is a little reward for everyone sticking by us.

Though... Maybe we are all still trapped in the boot, bouncing around wondering if we will see the outside world again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.