GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Anyone can help out would be great. SDV and JB is aiming to...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    Anyone can help out would be great.
    SDV and JB is aiming to produce in 2022. There is around two years of construction. This would mean JV and funds need to be secured by years end.
    Between 2010 and 2016, six years. EV battery prices dropped 80%. End of 2018 the average cost reached $176/kwh. At $100/kwh the EV cost is parity to an ICE. Tesla is prdicted to reach $100/kwh this year. This would mean by 2022 the cost of batteries will be 40% lower. EVs will be cheaper with longer range than an ICE. By 2025 ICE makers will be broke. Tesla will not have setup cost nor buy batteries. Tesla price will be cheaper with higher profit margins. Others will have setup and battery cost.
    To release EV models in 2020. The productions must be now. There will be very low lithium chemicals supply by June.
    The investment in lithium is only enough for 10% EVs by 2025. The autos with the 10% will remain, others won't.
    The chinese will use their supply for internal use.
    Korean, Japanese, European and American must have a secure supply and be in production by 2022.
    Posco and Galaxy are buiding carbonate and hydroxide converters in Argentina.
    Posco converter in Korea is for spodumene. GXY 5kt sample was was used as trail.
    VW presold 20k Porsches, one year before release. That is equal to a 200kt/ year spodumene mine. Where is the next mine? For only one model.

If batteries are to increase, the convertors need to expand. The junior miners don't have funds to expand.
    Just trying to work out the time line and supply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.