GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I have no idea when it will be reflected in SP but sentiment is...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    I have no idea when it will be reflected in SP but sentiment is certainly changing lately.
    The upcoming election seems to be basically team renewables vs team dinosaur and it's looking like the dinosaurs are about to die out once again.
    If that eventuates then I think it's extremely likely that from that point on into the future no political party will ever get to power with big oil plans again so finally the political will is going to be there... potentially world wide.
    On Skeptics Guide to the Universe podcast they just did a story about how the technology for renewables has ticked past another cross over point where in the USA 75% of coal plants are now more expensive to keep than it is to build solar/wind farms. Was a nice listen if anyone is interested.
    The science is already there, the technology is already there, the political will is on the cusp and now it's simply cost effective as well... Big oil money has kept them in control for about 50 years longer than deserved but the dominoes are already falling now.
    GXY is a SOB right now but the medium/long term just keeps getting better and better

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.