GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-5227

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Hmmm so I am going to recognise that perhaps some of you believe that @airconditioner and I are one in the same person.

Depending on how I feel I hit it as a high as opposed to the lithium controlled self that you see.

A little absent minded, no needing the full picture and bouncing around a little funny and off centre.

I don't really think either side matters. They are really one or the other and sometimes each side requires a break.

My thoughts are with the YOP at Mt Cattlin which we have learnt little of, but from how the process might operated will boost production incredibly.

Our investment in Lepidico continues to do well and my thoughts are that they won't just demo it.

The one downside for analysts is that they look at spodumene supply based on a wholly open process as in all of the companies taking part have ownership.

Ummm they don't.. and these are parties that are willing to pay the higher numbers for not only quality but also ensuring their ongoing demand.

It's the same old deed since 1916...... Kinda similar zombie from the cranberries.

Bunch of zombies.

Lithium supply from spodumene is tied to various converters and when people want to discredit Galaxy we can buy, or become a part of whilst continuing to build Sal De Vida with direct extraction that speeds up the process incredibly.

Some times I think that analysts listen to the wrong people but at the same time I think they listen to those people that they appear to be the right people whilst wearing wolf's clothes..

I won't explain that right now.

What I am pointing at is that some of those that critiqie the company don't look at the bigger picture other wise I would be there.

Close to their chests.

They are playing it that way.

Am I am interested to see what happens from here.

The company hired this dude that is focussed on Nickel and that's where Martin Rowley comes from. And just ejected from First Quantum whilst they leave their play at Ravensthorpe just hanging around.

@Kablooey  up above.

I have a feeling there is so much more. Going on and with that said I continue to look at companies so incredibly undervalued with so much opportunity for...

GALAXY RESOURCES

Last edited by Thesi: 09/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.