GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-5260

1. 644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    Your not wrong. A lot of what you say they will do is unproven.

However you could say the same about most things that are announced on the ASX.

836B3954-2CA9-46F6-959D-886E74D14EAB.jpeg

From their predictions, they “expect” the “first”of the optimisation improvements to start having a impact on Q1 2019.
    However from the way I read it, don’t expect an effect on the bottom line till after FY2019. As unit costs will only be affected and expected to decrease through 2019.

I don’t expect the next Quarterly to be stellar either. But I do expect the work done to improve recoveries and higher quality ore to pay off. Because they have experience running a mine and are investing money into it to improve it.

Yes, the price is set year to year. Not wrong. And they aren’t exactly the most transparent with the prices they set.

Delay in shipping? Who knows? Converter bottleneck? I don’t know, I not guessing. But buyers are going to be coming looking for supply at some stage, at least until 2022..

Is Mt C viable with lower prices.. well I think it should be looking at the last results..

42ED036D-4760-4F66-8A25-92B8D0A27AB6.jpeg
    Looking at the cash margin, they would have to have a price drop of 424 USD/DMT to just break even. Let’s call it 350-400 for shipping costs too.. that reduces the price of spod to what $450-470 US a ton...?

I think you have some valid points and questions.... way better than some of the emotional tripe commonly seen on these pages...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.