GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-5347

1. 3,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1056
    Agree Whisky...

And eventually of course, the cycle completes.
    I'll show here a comparison between GXY and FLC, who both since the beginning of 2018, have been two of our bourse's ugly children, etching their similar paths of wealth destruction for no real rhyme nor reason.

And then somehow, for reasons often too vague or convoluted for retail to comprehend, the sentiment changes, and the ugly child finds her makeup bag.
    Once that sentiment change is proven to be real (fundamentally or technically) the groundswell takes the Mkt Cap back to (or above) fair value. That is the ebb and flow...

I can see why those who don't have a position here yet continue to wait. I'm one of them.
    But i cannot understand long termers selling here and now. The current SP is already reflective of a less than glowing quarterly IMO, so anything that might surprise to the upside of that broad brush of pessimism may well be the catalyst that inches that sentiment cycle along a cog or too.

11-04-19.GXY.PNG

If i had a current position, there'd be expletives and a gnashing of teeth, no doubt about it.
    But i'd be holding on, gripping tighter than ever before.

GLALTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.