GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-5349

1. 13,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4577
    Nothing goes down forever unless it's destined for the knackers yard, although for some 18months is forever... however 18 months is just blip for a Company that has no particular end in sight for its business plans and the knackers yard is usually the last visit for Companies overburdened with debt in the wrong sector, not those with no debt, rich with cash, in an emerging sector and with a source of income from a profitable mine...

What we don't know is where the actual bottom is , it could be today or further on but it will be reached and gets closer everyday ...one could easily say that with a MC of $776 M GXY is fairly valued based on current earnings, but these types of Companies are all about future potential and it has plenty, that unfortunately requires patience and confidence to see through...very few are lucky enough to pick the exact bottom , many hold off for a confirmation and miss out on the easiest pickings but if one is in for the long-term it doesn't really matter , if your in at least you will be in at the bottom regardless, probably several tops and bottoms...

I would rather be long than short at the moment..

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.