GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-5377

1. 1,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    ...The Galaxy portfolio of operational projects includes the James Bay Spodumene Project in Quebec, Canada and the Mt Cattlin Spodumene Mine in Western Australia. Meanwhile, the Sal De Vida Lithium and Potash-Brine Project is at the planning stage in Argentina. On April 4th, 2019, Galaxy Resources announced the appointment of Mr Simon Hay as the new CEO with his tenure beginning from July 1st, 2019. Mr Simon has an extensive prior experience of working at leading Australian mining companies including WMC Resources, BHP Billiton and Iluka Resources.

Recently, the company also informed that the Grand Council of the Cree, the Cree Nation Government and the Cree Nation of Eastmain have entered into a Pre-Development Agreement regarding the development of the James Bay Lithium Mine Project. Currently, the environmental and social impact assessment for the project has been completed.In March 2019, the company also received the full USD 271.6 million consideration from POSCO in concerning the sale of the tenement package situated on the northern portion of the Salar del Hombre Muerto. For the half-year to December 31st, 2018, the revenue from ordinary activities increased by 60% to USD 153.93 million and the profit of USD 150.22 million marked a staggering rise of 118,186% !!! from $ 127k in the prior corresponding period...and today at $ 1.835 I had to buy again !!!
    biggrin.png
    Last edited by walmak: 11/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.