GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

You have every reason to be concerned & shifting uncomfortably...

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    You have every reason to be concerned & shifting uncomfortably in your seat so-called Tutor..We have all the data required now, but you'll be the last one to be informed of progress on the forensic investigation..Continually hosing down manipulation complaints by victimized genuine GXY investor-posters while you continue to claim 'no sentiment' & 'none held'..hmmm..The time will come when you're held to account for your part in the dastardly deeds..those collating the sentiments/exasperation of genuine investors, for the programming of algorithms (to use against us) by the parasitic negative-selling financial insto's have the most bad karma on their hands. Your original claim that you arrived to 'tutor' & 'coach' us has already been blown out of the water. It will be a happy day for many when the subpoena comes to blow your cover 100%. Market manipulation is a white collar crime committed by those acting from the shadows. The full truth will be revealed..it won't be nice for you..but you have it coming . Good luck to all retail holders. GLTARH. Market cap is almost down to our cash-on-hand. I'm buying. No debt, quality operating W.A. mine, enviable overseas projects up for development..and almost half a billion $ in the bank..does it get any better than that, for a value investment Just gotta see through the deceit of the manipulators and their agents who lurk among us good people

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.