GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-5566

1. 2,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1652
    "Market cap is almost down to our cash-on-hand". It is unbelievable isn't it! This is the opportunity of a lifetime for new investors to jump in and make a killing. And I hope they do so that they deprive the shorters the opportunity to cover.

I am looking forward to contributing my share towards the cost of completing the investigative analysis work. For my part I would like to see it released to anyone that wants it and then sit back and see what happens, but accept that some of our colleagues want to use it in another way. Anyway, it was great to meet with you and our other like-minded HC friends during your recent visit back to Australia, but a pity we are the ones who have had to do what ASIC should have done.

This coming week should be a good one. With market cap now almost down to our cash-in-hand (as you so correctly point out), this has to be the point at which new investors and funds will be buying back in. We long termers have been on the wrong side of the trade up until now, but I believe that is about to change. Unfortunately the real villains responsible for hammering the GXY share price will not be the ones to most suffer from the change in sentiment, rather it will be the retail shorters who have jumped on the bandwagon late.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.