GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-5603

1. 842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Whoaaaaaa, now you all hold on just a dog gone pickin minute,
    Before you all grab ya torches and drag A.t. down to the hanging tree, I think some of ye all need to take a breath.
    For a long time their was speculation that A.T had an ace in his jacket pocket and we were right .
    That ace was the sale of the top paddock to posco, which has enabled G.X.Y.to continue on with progress of S.D.V with no need for a capital raise.
    With a M.C. of $617 Mill what are the chances or at what price would someone loan G.X.Y. 3/4 of their M.C.
    But the taxes, what about the taxes we are paying so cries the mob.
    How much interest are G.X.Y. saving on not having to repay a loan equal to the sale price over say eight years.
    You can all work that out pretty easily, just add whatever interest rate you deem appropriate.
    Then what has A.T been doing at M.T. C over the last 12 months or so?
    Getting this old girl up running to maximum efficiency and as cheaply as possible,for he knew what was coming price wise in the sector.
    The man is three steps ahead, that is why he just hasn't thrown countless dollars at S.D.V., he is in touch with the industry,
    He knows about the alternative options that are coming on line in regards to processing.
    How many of you experts out their followed his lead after he bought into L.P.D.
    But he doesn't communicate, everything is a secret.
    Well that's what reports are for and a lot of you cow boy's out there need to push em down and start trusting the man with the tin star and his new deputy.rather than the cow pokes out there rustling our shares
    How we play this game is up to us, don't go blaming other folks out there for your decisions
    There always will be the bad guys out there with the black hats, you know about them and decide for yourselves whether it's time to leave your gun in it's holster, or start shooting.
    At this price i'm about to pick me up some easy pickins.
    You all have a good day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.