GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Do you still seriously think that the cost of lithium in an EV...

1. 13,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8405
    Do you still seriously think that the cost of lithium in an EV battery pack is the reason EVs are "expensive" ?!?!

It seems everyone bar you has seen the cost reduction curves of battery cell and battery pack costs. The cost reduction due to economies of scale and manufacturing efficiencies is far outweighing any increase in Li prices.

Li prices could double tomorrow, and the cost of an EV battery pack will still be less in a few months' time than what is was last week.
    Not to mention that the cost of other key EV components (motors and controllers etc) are also on a downward cost trajectory, also reducing the total EV cost - consistently and significantly.

Get some facts and do some maths.
    What do you think the guys that are forecasting EV purchase price parity by 2022 are basing their assessment on?? Li being free??

We've been through this, yet you keep ignoring the facts and discussion, and just keep posting the same old fud day in day out... ffs.

..and the hydrogen story... Still??
    How about EVs being 3 times more energy efficient than hudrogen FC vehicles.
    I'm sure you've seen the nice little schematic illustrating this fundamental flaw of hydrogen vehicles vs EVs, not to mention the "petrol station mode" that hydrogen cars require. Stuff that, people are sick of paying 60-100 bucks a week for refuelling, when ultimately they will be doing it themselves for minimal cost "direct" from that big ball of free energy in the sky.

....and slow to charge ???
    Look up 350kw chargers and tell me that people don't have enough time to charge their cars and will therefore prefer a hydrogen "petrol station" model. Lols.
    It may not be commonplace just yet, but it is not far off. Fact.
    Circa $400 billion committed to EVs, yet hydrogen is the go..?!
    Lols
    Why generate electricity and put 23% of it to the wheels with a hydrogen vehicle, when you can put almost 70% of it to the wheels woth an EV, PLUS generate it for "almost" free yourself..?!?!
    Fundamental fail. "You can refuel quicker" ..fail.

C'mon man, keep up!

Can someone post that hydrogen bs EV efficiency schematic please (the one illustrating that EVs are fundamentally 3 times more efficient than hydrogen vehicles)? Hard from my phone.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.