GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I would love to see another Lithium boom but I think we will...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    I would love to see another Lithium boom but I think we will have to wait a bit longer...@Jover said:

In the wake of Galaxy’s higher institution, broker, and corporate stakeholders on the register, and all holding their own sizeable percentage portions on the pie chart, to add up to a larger percentage of institutional over retail holders.

It remained an ongoing challenge, for retail holders to determine where the bottom of the selling troughs were, at all of the different price levels, down from the high of $4.54 in Jan 2018.

Those with stop losses in place, were frequently taken out, when the might of the frenzied insto shorting/bots arsenal was revealed, and firing at all targets in their trading range, which made retail holders nervous, furious, suspicious, and starting to doubt this whole revolution/disruption being laid before them, and their reasons for buying into Galaxy in the first place.

Which led to even more sell offs, as the stop losses were constantly being triggered, and the vicious cycle gathered momentum.

We have several categories of traders/investors:
    some trading short/medium/ longer term time frames, and those investing long term, for the long term, without doing any selling along the way.

Some holders trade a few short term parcels, and have long term holdings tucked away somewhere: in SMSF’s, in the drawers, or under their mattresses.

So even with the trading challenges that Galaxy has faced over the past year+, some very good money was to be made, by those riding the cyclical peaks and troughs.

The shorters will say that they were the only ones that made money throughout this entire time, however, that is not entirely true of everyone’s experience.

It was opportunities for profit lost over the past year, for those that kept away from the sector entirely.

Galaxy has been at its 52 week lows, and is sure to see a 52 week high at some stage.

The next decade will be where it’s all at, in the happening lithium/battery minerals sector, and holders that have been buying all the way down the line, at the different price levels, should be handsomely rewarded in time.

Blackrock haven’t sold out of all of their holdings yet, and Ausbil were seen to be increasing their holdings, as per their last notice. Galaxy’s John Turner also bought very recently.

Expecting more substantial holder notices at any time.

Always interesting to watch, and see what the big players are up to.

Thanks for your insights @Jover

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.