GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-6109

1. 2,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1694
    I too refuse to be that naive. I think the scenario you have posted is entirely possible. Likely in fact. I have always believed that if you did your research and invested well then you will be rewarded with a rising share price over time. Sure there will be dips along the way, but not like what they have done to GXY. I don't know why they have allowed this dip to be as great as it has been because it has put the manipulation out there for all to see - maybe they get a kick from time out of demonstrating their omnipotence.

This has shown me the market is easily rigged and out of control and that they players are never held to account. Making money for these guys is not about doing their research and picking well, it is about spreading FUD and manipulating through sheer weight of the resources they can put behind it. That is how the real money is made. Investing is for mugs. That said, I expect they will now allow GXY to retain its fair valuation so they can now make some money going long - before they rinse and repeat all again.

There has been big falls in the DOW last night as markets grapple with the risk of an all-out trade war, so no telling what GXY will do today. Anyway, it is entirely in the hands of the big players I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.