GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

[MEDIA] Visions of Galaxy’s AGM in 2019; shareholders getting...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392

Visions of Galaxy’s AGM in 2019; shareholders getting ready to shake it up, and down.

I don’t know of any companies that don’t offer remuneration to their executives,  and employee incentive schemes, to get the best out of their executives/BOD’s, and the human elements, who are at the coal face of the company’s work force, day in and day out; these schemes can produce a great staff morale, and lead to good staff retention numbers, especially, as management have been able to recruit some very valuable, skilled, experienced and well credentialed personnel over the years, to work at their different development sites.

We’ve been given an insight into the workings of Mt Cattlin; staff turnover/retention rates by @clanconq1 and @Jover, in recent weeks.

My point is that; how do we really know that these remunerations, and employee incentive schemes are not well deserved? Are we there at the coalface every day, to be able to assess these situations?!

It will become clearer in future years, as to whether these schemes are well deserved or not, in the future value that management have said, that they are in the process of unlocking for shareholders.

It seems that these things are being judged by the state of Galaxy’s share prices in recent times, and that management are being punished for, supposedly getting into bed with the wrong institutions. Hasn’t all of the companies in the entire lithium sector been in the exact same position, however, Galaxy has seen the worst of it, for being a strong and growing producer, with a world class asset, that the manipulators have been trying to get their hands on, and possibly batting off low ball takeover offers, at these artificially lower sector prices.

But, which big names are the right institutions, for management to be trying to attract the attention of; as stakeholders?  For, aren’t they all involved, to some degree, in the shorting, manipulation and collusion that goes on?  And what do we expect, that management would have been able to have done,  about the share price being where it is; save for them announcing something, that would have possibly only allowed a short term prop.

The mention of a possible special dividend for shareholders; I never expected that management would be paying out any sorts of dividends at this time, however, were the shorters to know this for sure, and would it have bothered them very much at all?

Interesting to see that short positions are unwinding!  It would be good to know the mechanism behind how this process is occurring, and which funds are helping each other out of the ditches, if this is indeed what is happening.

Just some of my thoughts prior to the AGM. I have considered my position, carefully, and have already voted.

@colinchi, I like the line, in the song, about ship of fools sailing on... I may be one of them in the Galaxy!

Hope that shareholders get to ask their most pressing  questions at the AGM.

Everybody have fun!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.