GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-6362

1. 7,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    "The mention of a possible special dividend for shareholders; I never expected that management would be paying out any sorts of dividends at this time, however, were the shorters to know this for sure, and would it have bothered them very much at all?"
    .............................................................................................................
    Bron

I never expected a special divi either but I never f.. expected that they would award themselves (Tse and KMP) bonuses!

At the end of the day the reason for the bonuses from Cash in Hand was, they sold part of an asset (land) at value at the time.
    Sure it contributes now to SDV since the Partner discussions have been halted but mostly bonuses are deserved when profit is increased from Company Production and Shareholders benefit as well (increased dividends)

We the shareholders have a producing Mine (MC.) that has next to no Sales to date this year and SDV, next for developement, which we dont know if we're coming or going with it.

Even though I said the last C.Call was the best of the ones I heard, Management still bullshit and say what the Shareholders want to hear.

Now the last bit of crap imo from the C.Call was Tse stating they were going to update progress from SDV better, more regularly.

We'll see with that but when Management of Companies say this and that and do nothing then they need to be sounded out.

Six weeks to go in this Qtr. and I'll be on their case again on here if what they have said at the latest C.Call is proven to be crap.

Always remember posters and from my experience, Management of any Company look after themselves first. They dont give a shit about Shareholders. imo

You have to clamp down on them when you can to keep them in line to some extent. At this next AGM they need to quizzed about the Bonuses, even if it just makes them feel uneasy for a second. lol

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.