GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-6379

1. 2,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2512
    it’s not the shorting that’s the issue with regards to manipulation.

its the blatant disregard for cause and effect. They take a position and if the lose out someone else picks up the pieces for them. It’s the lack of consequence for actions that has the potential to create anarchists.

GFC case in point banks did as they please, lost trillions and the tax payers bail them out, no one goes to jail. No one held accountable for their actions.

here we are 12 years later and it’s history repeating itself.

why don’t Macquarie come out and identify the real reason spot prices (in China) have fallen.

i can tell you now it’s not a supply side issue as all of the supply has been sold and accounted for. Are any company’s stock piling? From memory ALB may have stockpiled poor quality material. Galaxy have skewed deliveries to the second half due to customer request as they upgrade their converters - why? You guessed it to process MORE of our spod.

the sector has been smashed. Once this trade war has been settled I think Tesla will rocket and the lit players will follow.

oil wants this to fail, it’s too far progressed and suppression will only make the upswing more profound. History in the making in more ways then one.

place your bets!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.