GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Banter and General Comments, page-6671

1. 2,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2512
    The reason for the negative posting is likely to try and aid their investment objective. It would seem, they are of the belief that what the post of HC has an influence on the share price to some degree.

My view (and it has been for some time now), is that there is a major power grab underway within the lithium sector. Which ever party controls the supply and value adding mechanisms of the lithium sector will ultimately control the worlds most disruptive technology (arguably) since the Internal Combustion Engine (ICE).

There is a plethora of evidence that would suggest that the price of lithium is artificially suppressed. Demand is experiencing sustained and exponential growth month on month, year on year. On the supply side, every tonne of lithium currently produced is purchased and converted. There are some companies that are withholding production (stockpiling) from the market and selling the remainder on the spot market at artificially low prices. It is widely believed that these companies are in fact threatened by the level of market share that they are losing to other producers entering the market eg Galaxy. Sure this will impact the bottom line, however as the saying goes, short term pain for long term gain.

Luckily for Galaxy they have a fantastic relationship with two key off take partners, Yahua and Ruifu. This relationship coupled with the quality product that Galaxy produces from Mount Cattlin has ensured a strong pricing level (despite falling spot prices in China) and a profitable operation.

In short the economics of supply and demand look great. The company balance sheet is amazing, debt free and cashed up. Therefore, once the battle for control is completed and the sentiment for the lithium sector begins to swing positive, I believe Galaxy is the horse you want to be riding.

How long do cycles last for? If been 18 months so far.

Not Advice. Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.